Vincent Ville & Myra Metro

What Vincent and Myra are doing

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Howling good fun

Did you know that I often say "brown bear"? I'm saying it at this moment as I see a brown bear. It's one of the many words I like to say along with:
Dishes
Vacuum
Coat
Walk
Clock
Twinkle
Thank you
Car Car
Bath
Duckie
Lights
Ball
Gentle
Dip Dip
Coco (short for Cocoanut, but used to indicate he wants music, on account of his favorite song, "Cocoanut Woman")
No no no no no (said as the lyrics to "Anansi" his other favourite song as in "Little Anansi not strong like tiger. No no no no no no no no!")
Do
Bye Bye!


4 more sleeps until more howling good fun in Niagara...are you ready Carrara?

3 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ready? i was born ready.
But i have to recouperate from today's festivities. i'll post on the blog tomorrow.

i'm also trying to recouperate from the flurry of posts coming out of VincentVille. i suppose the wall has come crumbling down.

We're loving it!

 
At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got a GREAT word for you to learn Vincent... ESTHER... ESSSSTHHHER!

 
At 11:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

gee Vincent soon you will be conversing with Carrara in her language what with all those new words you're coming up with.
we're loving all these new posts too coming out of Vincentville as well as Carraratown....and so glad to see you looking so great after your bout with the flu bug.
memere

 

Post a Comment

<< Home