Vincent Ville & Myra Metro

What Vincent and Myra are doing

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Happy (belated) birthday Auntie Lindsay!

I hold a special place in my heart for my auntie Lindsay.

She was the first one to come visit me after I finished my term on the inside.

I often fell asleep on her in my younger days. She has a way of holding me that makes me actually settle down.

Happy birthday Auntie. You're the greatest. Even if you do call me Booger.

P.S. I told my parents on your birthday to post this. Lousy slackers.

4 Comments:

At 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the warm birthday thoughts Vincent! I know I call you Booger all the time but I really do mean it in cute way. You have brought so much joy to me (everyone really, but this is all about moi right now). I love being your auntie and I hope you know how much I love you. I used to love when you would fall asleep in my arms...it was just too cute and cosy too. Then you got as big as me (well almost) Anyway, Thanks again and I love ya tons...see you tonite Booger-man

 
At 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Auntie Lindsay really does adore you Vincent, she talks about you a lot, about how sweet and cute and unique you are.
Happy Birthday Auntie Lindsay!

~ Aunt E

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Joe James said...

Happy birthday Lindsay, from everyone here in CarraraTown! We're jealous that you get to see Vincent more often than we do! That's the best birthday present anyone could ask for.

 
At 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lindsay, albeit belated, computer glitch wouldn't let me post for some reason..we totally agree with Joe and also know how much you love the little booger man and I'm sure he knows it too. You're such a natural mommy substitute for Tara whenever it is needed and I'm sure much appreciated by all of us knowing that baby Vincent is always in good hands. New parents need a break now and then and you're always there to oblige. You must have had one of your best birthdays ever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home