Whoville? Vincentville!
Yes, I'm laughing. But it's because I'm imagining what I'm going to do with the person who put these on me. That is, when I'm old enough and have better eye-hand coordination.
Vocabulary update: In addition to the other words I've been saying a while, such as "Mama," and "Dada," and "Bath," in the past week I have learned seasonal-specific words and can now say: "Santa," "Ornaments," "Christmas Tree," and, everyone's favourite, "Ho Ho Ho." Here I am dropping a flow that contains most of these words.
Here's Gramma (another word I say) giving me my Christmas present. She sure is in a rush to show me how it works. I haven't even got the door closed and she's tooting the horn with vigor. I have learned to climb in from either side in true Dukes of Hazard fashion. And my dad put my water cup in the trunk to keep me hydrated. He then found it hilarious when I sat in the seat, sipping from the cup like I was on a TV cop show stakeout, complete with the sidearm toss of the cup out the window when I decided to get on the move.

2 Comments:
Merry Christmas Kiddo... you look like you're having a blast! I hope Santa was good to you, as I'm sure he was. You've been an extra good boy.
Love you.. ~Aunt E
Merry Christmas Vincent! Got your 10-4, good buddy. Look out for Roscoe P. Coltrane, he's after our presents!
Can't wait to hear your next Christmas rap, once the Pneumonia has lifted.
Peace out!
Post a Comment
<< Home