Vincent Ville & Myra Metro

What Vincent and Myra are doing

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Letters from the Fringe

Dear VincentVille supporters,

I am writing this missive under a shroud of secrecy. Carrara of Carraratown fame has cleverly unearthed my plight. While these past few weeks have seen many new developments, including the long awaited walking, I am unable to share with you the documented evidence of these feats. Blogger seems to have blocked all video and photo upload abilities from any computer in my compound. It is a great conspiracy and even my caretakers seem unable to do anything about it.

If anyone can unlock the secret of uploading video that will actually publish after preview, the news would be most welcome.

In solidarity,
Comrade Vincent.

1 Comments:

At 7:05 AM, Blogger mishka said...

I don't think there is any way to upload a video to blogger. I think you have to upload it to YouTube, then embed the video into your blogger post. There will be an embed code provided on the YouTube video page.

But the still photos - I have no idea why you wouldn't be able to upload those.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home