Vincent Ville & Myra Metro

What Vincent and Myra are doing

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

That's a major appliance. That's not a name.


Vincent, after you're done washing your bibs, put away the dishes. And when you shine my shoes, this time I want to see my reflection.


Nah...I'm just kidding...you can have today off....


As long as you get that unruly hair cut by a professional.

2 Comments:

At 5:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vincent ~ Don't listen to the oppressive "man", you are keeping that gorgeous hair for as long as possible (at least until Auntie E gets to play with it a little!)

 
At 12:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second that.....no rush for a haircut....after all, we're in the 21st century aren't we!! anything goes especially long beautiful reddish brown hair on a handsome lad with gorgeous dark eyes with a huge smile to match showing off those incredible white choppers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home