What Vincent and Myra are doing
posted by EY till we die @ 3:46 PM
teehheee...so cute vincent!~aunt esther
oh my god, can you please stop being so cute, Vincent? You're killing me with all the cute. Seriously.don't stop.
Vincent,I have inside information that the girl next door does indeed like you.(I saw her writing Neira + Vincent on her binder).It is no wonder she likes you, cute as you are!
And here i thought Vincent was going to be all bad ass and punk. Falling for the girl next door type!Wait a minute. Literally, the girl next door? OK. No need to cue the Grease music. It's not Sandra Dee.Tell me more, tell me more...
I met a boy, cute as can be......we stayed out until ten o'clock...we drank our milk and fell asleep.
Mr. Flirty V-Man tsk tsk, You are too cuteAuntie Lindsay
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
teehheee...
so cute vincent!
~aunt esther
oh my god, can you please stop being so cute, Vincent? You're killing me with all the cute. Seriously.
don't stop.
Vincent,
I have inside information that the girl next door does indeed like you.
(I saw her writing Neira + Vincent on her binder).
It is no wonder she likes you, cute as you are!
And here i thought Vincent was going to be all bad ass and punk. Falling for the girl next door type!
Wait a minute. Literally, the girl next door? OK. No need to cue the Grease music. It's not Sandra Dee.
Tell me more, tell me more...
I met a boy, cute as can be...
...we stayed out until ten o'clock
...we drank our milk and fell asleep.
Mr. Flirty V-Man tsk tsk, You are too cute
Auntie Lindsay
Post a Comment
<< Home