Visits to my cousin Carrara's are always fun. She shares her toys. We attack my Dad together She even invited me to her spa retreat. Arrrrr. Of course no day is complete without a refreshing dip in the pool. I'm so giddy I think I gotta dance now...
inquiring minds need to know why removed by the author who is the author who removed nomb i suppose in any case what a bunch of happy party goers in these pics JP the newest daddy looks like he's getting a kick out of the two little munchkins we all can't wait for another party
4 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vincent, you like to rock the party. I like to rock the party. You like to rock the party.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFNtJOHHW4Q&mode=related&search=
inquiring minds need to know
why removed by the author
who is the author who removed
nomb i suppose
in any case
what a bunch of happy party goers
in these pics
JP the newest daddy
looks like he's getting a kick
out of the two little munchkins
we all can't wait for another party
Vincent you are growing up to be such a strong young man. How exciting that you have a new sister Myra.
Post a Comment
<< Home