She's just my EX (Vincent goes to the CNE)
No, Auntie Lindsay, I said turn the gears counter-clockwise.
A dashing young man laughs at his beautiful auntie's jokes. Some random street lunatic with a juice addiction ruins the moment.
I like my lego large.
Grammy...This is fun and all but when do I get to drive?
You, I like.*
*Trivial Pursuit moment: Captain Cook upon his return from the South Pacific would share pineapples only with his most favoured guests.
Seriously.

1 Comments:
Dear Vincent
I love these new pics with you and the family. You really do have an amazing smile, it just lights up everyone around you. Just so you don't forget your Aunt E is a big sap - so from time to time I will say these goofy things. It should balance out all the craziness you are mostly surrounded with :o)
~~
Post a Comment
<< Home