Vincent Ville & Myra Metro

What Vincent and Myra are doing

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Like A Surgeon (Operating For The Very First Time)


I'll let you know if there's any change in his condition but right now he appears to be dead. You see these intestines? Grey is not a good colour for intestines!



Hold this liver for a sec. I gotta get under the lung. Ah. Here's your problem! Yep. You really ought to be changing your hemoglobin every 5000 km or three months. Whatever comes first.



They call this contraption the Bernoulli Blower. No comment.

When Vincent attempted to levitate a la Charlie in Willy Wonka's fizzy lifting drink machine he seriously challenged the laws of aerodynamics. He was subsequently found guilty in a court of physics. He claimed, I regret that I have but one life to give my country and didn't my hair look bitchin' all blowing around like that? And yet it moves.



Industrial engineer or turntablist? You decide.

4 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Blogger Joe James said...

Industrial turntablist.

What's with the levitating kid in the background?

 
At 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That levitatin' one is none other than Auntie Social.

She totally floated.

 
At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want Vincent as my future doctor...if he is taking new patients (wait I think that one is dead for sure...Im in)

Auntie Lindsay

 
At 12:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

who's having more fun here?
daddy or baby?
industrial engineer
is very much clear

 

Post a Comment

<< Home