What A Piece! Theatre
Hello and welcome to What a Piece! Theatre. I'm your host, Vincent, replacing Russell Baked and Alaistair Kooky. The regularly scheduled drama featuring mystery, murder, and intrigue will not be shown because I'm sick of the likes of Agatha, Marple, and Sherlock. And no, we won't have any of that Jane Austen nonsense either. As you can see, I'm a new host and I wish to bring you new drama based on new writers for new viewers. This next adaptation is of a board book known as the Belly Button book. How they wrangled the hippos onto one beach in the middle scene leaves me in awe. Don't miss next week's episode of What A Piece! Theatre when we continue our longstanding tradition of pretension bringing you the first filmed version of The Very Persistent Gappers of Fripp.

6 Comments:
Awww, that big boy looks so sweet. Almost 1 year old Vincent... How's the first year been so far?
~ Aunt E
Who is this man child you have in place of Vincent?
Where is the baby?
What have you done with the baby?
He does look like a handsome young chap. Toddlers of EY, LOOK OUT!
Baby Vincent has turned into a mini man and every bit the likes of a tv or radio or internet anchor by the looks of this photo and caption. And yes look out all you toddlers of EY especially the little one next door....seems vincent and she have been frequenting the local library.....hmmm!!!
OMG! Im dying laughing...Vincent you ROCK...Mommy and Dady do too!
Gee I wonder who says things like "OMG, I'm dying laughing!"
;o)
WTF? LOL, LMAO, ROTFLMAO!
TTYL, MOS!
Post a Comment
<< Home