
My cousin is three. Three years old.

She wore a beautiful dress for her birthday from her memere and pepere. And she dressed Cara Mia too. I wore a tie.

They're my memere and pepere too. Because we're cousins. And it's my memere's birthday today. She's older than 3 and I could tell you how old but I won't and that's the truth.

We celebrated Carrara's birthday with cupcakes. Mmmmmm. Cupcakes. After the sugar, I had to zone out in this comfy chair. Happy Birthday Memere. Happy Birthday Carrara.
3 Comments:
Happy Belated Carrara!
Awesome dress!!
~Bincent's Aunt E
Thanks, Vincent!
I'm glad you came to my party. You can zone out and have cupcakes at my place anytime.
Remember, we need to work on that syncronized swinging medal. This year is an Olympic year and by the next one I think you and I will be in different age categories.
Oh! Looks like you had an awesome party.Cupcakes are my favourite. What a handsome young man you have become. Happy Birthday and a big big hug from great aunt Sue
Post a Comment
<< Home