Vincent Ville & Myra Metro

What Vincent and Myra are doing

Saturday, July 28, 2007

On the beaches looking for peaches



Hi. I'm Vincent. I like long walks on the beach, and eating fresh fruits, especially peaches. I like hanging out with my dad and mum in interesting places like the kindermarket on Vancouver's Granville Island. I'm not so sure about Jack and his beanstalk, though. They concern me and make me dip into the sauce, as you can see. If you're interested in my profile, come visit me in my mesh cage of emotion.



2 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Blogger Joe James said...

Vincent,
My name is Carrara, and as your cousin, i have to warn you, Mesh went out in the eighties. But if anyone can bring it back, it's you.

i know, because your Cousteau look is all the rage. Not since Relic, has headgear looked so awesome.

i'm missing you, and can't wait until you get back. Maybe we can go check out some Chinese Lanterns, if you've gotten over your beaches and peaches by then.

 
At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vincent,

My name is Neira, I'm the girl next door type.

I am young enough not to know about this '80's thing so I love your cutting edge mesh style!

I too love peaches and will meet you when our Mommies have passed out from their various duties all dedicated to us (washing, wiping, feeding, making those stupid voices).

You bring the peaches and interesting stories of the world you have seen. I'll bring the special reserve formula.

Welcome home!
Neira.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home