Vincent Ville & Myra Metro

What Vincent and Myra are doing

Friday, June 22, 2007

the life aquatic






Vincent Cousteau here in search of the elusive Sea Potato. Mother has finally let me take the wheel, only I can't go anywhere because we're stuck waiting for the ferry to PEI. Daddy has called this "shades of Britney" and I have no idea what he's talking about. You will note that on the high seas (or the Northumberland Strait, at least) one must wear stylish but functional headwear. I have donned my Mishka original design specifically for this adventure. It is the best hat I have ever owned. It is really quite perfect. Indeed, in this shade of carrot, I have had to fight off many ladies to get on the boat because I am too sexy for the maritimes and those poor girls are only human. Wait! Is that a spud to starboard? Argggghhhh. Twas only a cormorant. Wake me up when we get to the red sands of Prince Edward Island.

2 Comments:

At 8:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why won't anyone comment anymore?

 
At 12:34 AM, Blogger Joe James said...

i thought Britney has stolen your baby. Or maybe adopted him from a poor First Nations family, "the new Africa", every celebrity wants one.

As for the head gear, i was waiting for the scientific reason for Vincent and family's trip out East: "Revenge".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home