Vincent Ville & Myra Metro

What Vincent and Myra are doing

Monday, July 16, 2007

everyone's a winner


Ok, so we decided that everyone who submitted an answer should win the photo contest since we were too busy (read: lazy) to create another post until now. Look for your Vincent photos soon. In the meantime, here's a sample of the fun from a recent Carraratown visit...more to come...

3 Comments:

At 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heya Vincent, I hope your parents know my mailing address to send my winning picture -- I also hope they realize they'll have to make good on that promise :o)
~Aunt Esther

 
At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Aunt Esther,

Mommy said my aunt Lindsay sees you a lot. I'll make sure to give her your photo. Or maybe I'll hold it hostage so you have to come visit me more often.

love
Vincent.

 
At 7:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dearest Vincent,
i see your blackmail, and raise you a promise to come and visit VERY soon.

~Aunt Esther

 

Post a Comment

<< Home