Vincent Ville & Myra Metro

What Vincent and Myra are doing

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Vincent iView

Le Pauvre Vincent! Il a un freak pour sa pere. Regardez!



If this were what you saw looking at you every day from your crib, your change table, your mat...well of course you would then look like this:



You could also be forgiven for having anger management issues. To quote: "Why I oughtta...You want to say hello to Mr. Knuckle Sandwich? Huh? Ever pick up your teeth with broken fingers? Well, have you, mum?"



After a feed, Vincent demonstrates less rage, less madness. "I'd follow up with my left but I'm just too milk drunk."



Vincent, exhausted from beating his mother and enduring a hedgehog for a father, finds the dry air tickles his nostrils into a sneeze. It causes so much force, he enters a time warp, and is immediately transferred in time to 2002, and decides, "Hey, I'm not missing much here...i'll go back to 2007. A mole dad is better than boy bands and SARS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home