Urban Babies Get Their Own Penthouse. Congratulations, Mom and Dad, on your beautiful baby! We're so happy to be Vincent's aunt, uncle, and cousin, and can't wait to hold him. It's great that he takes after his uncle, another fast mover, but we can't wait to see how he's like Mom and Dad (besides the matching hair doo). Lots of love, Cousin Carrara's Clan
VINCENT Hi i am aisha and joes niece kaysha. Congratulations Vincent! I don't know your mommy and daddy, but i know that they will be great parents. You'll have lots of fun for the time to come. New sounds, seeing new things, and lots others. I know my aunt aisha and my uncle joe are proud to be a uncle and aunt to you! And carrara will have a new cuz to play with, YOU! Well i better get going now. I hope to meet you some day! I hope you get better baby. Love kaysha hugs, hugs
4 Comments:
Urban Babies Get Their Own Penthouse. Congratulations, Mom and Dad, on your beautiful baby! We're so happy to be Vincent's aunt, uncle, and cousin, and can't wait to hold him. It's great that he takes after his uncle, another fast mover, but we can't wait to see how he's like Mom and Dad (besides the matching hair doo).
Lots of love,
Cousin Carrara's Clan
Vincent Ville! Yay! He's adorable, and that head of hair was to be expected :) I can't wait to meet him.
ahem:
http://chaifae.blogspot.com/2006/10/vincents-favourite-author-is-edgar.html
Welcome to the blogosphere :|
that link might be too long for the page. just go look at my blog for a sec.
VINCENT
Hi i am aisha and joes niece kaysha. Congratulations Vincent!
I don't know your mommy and daddy, but i know that they will be great parents. You'll have lots of fun for the time to come. New sounds, seeing new things, and lots others. I know my aunt aisha and my uncle joe are proud to be a uncle and aunt to you! And carrara will have a new cuz to play with, YOU!
Well i better get going now. I hope to meet you some day!
I hope you get better baby.
Love kaysha
hugs, hugs
Post a Comment
<< Home