Okay....you had my at the nice list...Look at these kids....seriously....I have tears of joy right now! Vincent looks about 4 and Myra...well I dont have words to discribe the joy that i feel looking in that last picture of her.
Merry Christmas to Myra-moo and the little booger too:) Love Auntie Lindsay
Merry Christmas, you two city slickers! Is there a list that's better than the nice list? The VIP nice list? The Executive nice list? That's the list you're on, babies!
4 Comments:
Look at those perfect little angels! Merry Christmas Vincent and Myra!
Okay....you had my at the nice list...Look at these kids....seriously....I have tears of joy right now! Vincent looks about 4 and Myra...well I dont have words to discribe the joy that i feel looking in that last picture of her.
Merry Christmas to Myra-moo and the little booger too:)
Love Auntie Lindsay
perfect little angels for sure!
those beautiful smiles
on babes so healthy
can only be so nice
and on the list twice!
Merry Christmas, you two city slickers!
Is there a list that's better than the nice list?
The VIP nice list?
The Executive nice list?
That's the list you're on, babies!
Post a Comment
<< Home