Toronto's Finest Auntie
C'mon Auntie Lindsay, keep up!
I said, "do, do do. You want a personal trainer? I'll give you your drills."
OK. Ten more reps of this Myra weight and we're done.
Lindsay, thank you for taking on these two and helping us out. You definitely have a magic touch since these babes just melt in your arms and fall into deep sleep. Thanks for always being there when we need you. You're the best!

3 Comments:
Awwww, I love you guys! Vincent sure does keep me in shape...and Myra loves to laugh at that! Im glad I still have the magic touch of the "sleeping babies"
Love ya always
TFA
love these pictures of you Vincent and Myra with your auntie Lindsay.,,,you guys are brave going to the beach in this cold weather!! I couldn't help but lol seeing you little v with your one hand in the cookie/apple cup and your eyes solely on the tv!!! too cute....like your dad when he watches the Simpsons? or ?
She's going to be amazing with her own when the time comes.
~Esther
Post a Comment
<< Home