Vincent Ville & Myra Metro

What Vincent and Myra are doing

Monday, June 23, 2008

Fruit Promo



See what this is? That's right. It's a piece of fruit.



Take it from me, Vincent, that when it comes to strolling in style, the only way to go is with a piece of fruit.

Whether it be peach or pear, apple or plum,
When you try it, you'll always say "Yum!"



I enjoy apples at any time of year, but for lucky best taste, I choose exclusively in-season local organic produce.

MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN! [what Vincent yells when fruits are nearby]

1 Comments:

At 11:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd say any or all of those fruits would be tastier than rocks eh Vincent!! but what the heck, you have to taste it to find out don't you? I like the way you spit out things when you realize they're not tasty, especially the rocks lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home