
Mummy,
(And i do know you are mummy, even though I call you Dada as a joke sometimes),
You mean so much to me because:
You take such good care of me when I'm sick.

You take me to fun places.


And I like the way that you look at me when I'm being silly.

Happy Mother's Day!
3 Comments:
Happy Mothers Day Mom!!
~Aunt E
Happy Mom's day Tara! You're a super great mother to Vincent and you will also be to ? in a few months.
From a keen observer who knows.
Vincent you are very fortunate to have such a super great mom. They say you cannot spoil a child and I believe that more now when I see all the things you have but would rather play with mom's cooking utensils and not only that but she even lets you use the flour and lets you make as much mess as you want. She knows what can hurt you and what can't and so you are forever trying to find ways to do the impossible so it seems to us..i.e. lifting up a six foot by two cardboard box from the floor, all the way up against the wall. and then you spot a hammer and want to do the same as what dad does and fix the stairs.....your mom immediately has the toy hammer at hand for you but it's not the same. I noticed that your observance is very keen as I have seen you try to open the safety gate by clicking here and clicking there and wondering what it is that made it open for your mom. I just know that it's just a matter of time when those little growing fingers will soon be strong enough to manoeuvre those tricky latches. Your mom takes you to fun places alright only to learn that it's not so much fun for her when you want to wander free instead of in a buggy at a Home Depot. For your safety she chooses now to drive you around safe and sound in your car seat. Ikea, on the other hand, is a great place for little guys like you.it's a very child friendly place where you can do almost anything you like to do like hide in closets and open and shut the doors and find toys lying here and there for you to try out. Some of those you later are surprised to find at your own home. Your mom knows what you like and knows what is safe and durable and fun for you for sure, and yes she does look at you with that look when you're being silly because she knows that you know that she's watching you. Only a mother can figure you out and you her.
Post a Comment
<< Home