Vincent Ville & Myra Metro

What Vincent and Myra are doing

Friday, October 12, 2012

Myra's first day of school (a month late)

Myra poses for a quick pic on her way to school. Her best friend Olivia is waiting for her.

2 Comments:

At 10:50 PM, Blogger yakkyjackie said...

better late than never! last weekend while we were at the park she told me she really liked school. She also said that I could pick her up after school if I wanted to. She said it's because she knows me. Then miss chatterbox continued on by adding that her other grandma could not because she died. She said she died because she was old. Then she changed the subject to cats and dogs..she doesn't like dogs, only cats. She then joined her brother Vincent and cousin Carrara in exploring the newly built boarded and cemented play area which will soon be an ice rink. She is going to join the 4 year olds hockey team she said.:)

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Joe James said...

Wow. I love yakkyjackie's rundown of yackkymyra's conversation. Too cool.

I like seeing the first day of school pictures. How exciting. You can see the excitement in the first picture, quickly changed to less enthusiasm for the conformity of the first of 15 years or so of lining up in the industrial school model. Stay unique, Myra! Don't let the system change you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home