Vincent Ville & Myra Metro

What Vincent and Myra are doing

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day



Dearest Mummy,

I have a lot of great women in my life but you are number one! I'll never forget those 71/2 months in blissful heaven when you carried me. Oh that was the life. I kinda miss the 7pm backflips and 3am crazies.

But you know, I just couldn't wait to see you so I had to come out before your birthday and Hallowe'en. I sure have enjoyed the extra weeks outside. Thanks for coming to see me all the time at the hospital and all the kangaroo care. I think I'd make a great marsupial one day. And you too mummy.

I have this picture of us together being marsupial-like. I can tell that you love me and that makes me happy. Did you know that I love you more than anything in the world? And that includes Milloy.

And Ellie.

And Daddy.

And Bananas, even. Maybe. Mmmmmm...Bananas. Mummy, I'm hungry.

I am going to spend the whole day with you today because I love you so much. Happy Mother's Day. I'm the happiest son in the world.

Yours truly,
Vincent

p.s. You make the best bananas. I like the way you mash them up without any lumps or stringiness.

p.p.s. I don't even know what a marsupial is but daddy told me to write that. Also, stringiness. What's that?

1 Comments:

At 1:16 PM, Blogger mishka said...

Vincent, please wish your mum a Happy Mother's Day for me :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home