Vincent Ville & Myra Metro

What Vincent and Myra are doing

Saturday, April 03, 2010

Back in business




Sorry for the long silence on VincentVille and MyraMetro. These past few months have been filled with much fun and joy.
A few milestones:
-In early February Myra started asking 'why'? to everything. The most hilarious thing is hearing Vincent answer and pose a few why's? of his own.
-Myra has been going through a major "I do that!" phase along with her love of being "na-ked!"
-Vincent has been showing a real love of dance, requesting "Vincent music" at every opportunity. Vincent music has been interpreted (we think correctly) as anything punky and fast. Dead Kennedys and Joy Division are particular favourites.

2 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, Blogger yakkyjackie said...

glad you took a picture of the snowman before it melted..it's a very creative one too! I do remember the "why" stage and am not at all surprised at Vincent's musical abilities...I see a Donny and Marie twosome lookalikes in their future.

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger Joe James said...

Nice ones.
Love those smiles!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home