Vincent Ville & Myra Metro

What Vincent and Myra are doing

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Helmet Head



Here I am getting ready for another bike ride with daddy. He likes to take me through the various Don River trails. One day we went to Todmorden Mills where I got to eat a banana while standing on rocks looking at wetland restoration. I don't know about wetlands but the rocks were fun and the banana was yummy. Another time we went to Sunnybrook Park where I watched the horses at the stable. And then there was the time when Daddy rode to Edwards Gardens and I saw ducks, and a waterfall, and climbed stairs that I counted. Plus I got to eat a blueberry muffin from the cafe.


My favourite part about bike rides is going down steep hills. When Daddy tries to brake, I push his fingers off the brake levers and say, "Do!" and then when we are going fast, I like to say "wheee!" At the bottom I reach back for a kiss because it's so fun. And when we're all done with the whole bike ride and Daddy switches into low gear to climb the hill out of the valley, I turn around, say, "Bye Bye" and blow a kiss to the valley. Then I point to home and say, "Mummy!"

2 Comments:

At 11:31 PM, Blogger Joe James said...

That's unbelievably cute.

 
At 12:33 AM, Blogger yakkyjackie said...

to think that little vincent hates wearing hats except for this one...the helmet turned out to be A ok when he found out how great it was to go bike riding. In my day (there I go again) the baby seat was behind the rider...these new ones are so much better...to think that the father here in this picture used to be the size of Vincent and, like little Vincent, so enjoyed the bike rides...ahhh memories!!! however, helmets were not mandatory in those days but it is a good thing that they are now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home